This Undercounter Wine Cellar with Full-Extension Wood-Front Racks holds up to 46 standard Bordeaux-size bottles. Two Temperature-Controlled Zones let you separate reds and whites to store each at the temperature you enjoy, and Motion-Activated LED Lighting turns on as you approach, making it easy to see what's inside. Fully Flush Installation and Panel-Ready Design let you seamlessly match your cabinetry.
- Fully Flush Installation with Hidden Hinges - provides a built-in look within a standard 24" base cabinet, so your style stands out, not the appliance. Hidden hinges allow the wine cellar door to sit flush with surrounding cabinet fronts when closed yet easily swing open a full 90 degrees.aprovides a built-in look within a standard 24" base cabinet, so your style stands out, not the appliance. Hidden hinges allow the wine cellar door to sit flush with surrounding cabinet fronts when closed yet easily swing open a full 90 degrees.
- 46 Standard Wine Bottle Capacity - provides room for 8 Bordeaux-size bottles on each of the five upper racks and 6 Champagne-style bottles on the lower rack. Overall capacity may be lower for collections that include taller or wider bottles in non-standard shapes and sizes.
- Two Temperature-Controlled Zones - let you separate reds and whites to store and serve each at the temperature you enjoy. Adjust the top zone from 42-54°F for whites and the bottom zone from 42-64°F for reds.
- Temperature Monitoring System - uses sensors to monitor temperatures inside the wine cellar for added peace of mind. If the system detects temperatures above 70°F for more than 4 hours, an over-temp alarm and indicator light will alert you that service is needed.
- Motion-Activated LED Lighting - turns on inside as you approach, so you can see what's inside without opening the door. Lights will gradually dim and turn off when no longer needed.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.